Is graphic design part of marketing?
Graphic design is more than images and drawings. It is the art of communication.
An art where the technology meets problem-solving through images.
It is an important part of the marketing world overall to build brand awareness and influence the customer’s decision-making process.
What are the elements of graphic design?
- Line. The first and most basic element of the design is that of the line
- Shape. Shapes, geometric or organic, add interest
- Scale (Size)
- Dominance and Emphasis
Why do we need Branding?
People don’t have the patience to sit down and listen to a lengthy slideshow presentation before they commit. It is rather the information delivered at first glance deliver just as much information as a three-page mission statement if designed properly.
Whether it’s a global corporation that specializes in buying and selling tropical islands, or a small business that makes shoes with funny limericks on them, without good branding anyone can quickly fall into obscurity.
So what makes a good brand?
- Brand essence is the style or unique voice of your brand in regards to the product or service you are selling.
- Another important element is -Color. It gives your brand the ability to express different moods of each user. Always remember, your brand color palette should evoke an emotion reflecting your brand identity.
- Brand typeface/s you choose will affect the way the audience perceives your brand.
- It is how you manipulate your images will also set a mood for your brand and can give a unique look and feel.
- The size & position of your logo and other visual elements should remain consistent.
- A user-friendly graphic element always attracts clients and customers.
- Email is a primary means of communication and hence they reflect you and your brand.